- 1 x Chef Knife
- 1 x Bread Knife
- 1 x Utility Knife
- 1 x Paring Knife
- 1 x Sharpening Steel
- 6 x Steak Knife
- 1 x Knife block
- The ergonomic handle provides a solid, secure, nonslip, comfortable grip.
- German 1.4116 steel blade, great performance of rust, corrosion resistant with high sharpness.
- Elegant walnut wood handle, secure and comfortable grip.
- This kitchen knife is suitable for home use.
Walnut wood knife set, including chef's knife, bread knife, utility knife, paring knife, 6 steak knives, sharpening steel, and knife block. German Stainless Steel with exceptionally corrosion resistant. An elegant walnut wood handle, secure and comfortable grip. Great performance on chopping, slicing, mincing, dicing and carving. Perfect weight balance to suit for right and left hands. Stylish gift set with all types of knives to meet daily need.
- Chef’s knife: An all-purpose knife with a broad range of tasks, from prepping vegetables and butchering meat to plating and serving.
- Unity knife: This extremely versatile type of knife can be used for a wide range of tasks from peeling vegetables and chopping fruits to deveining shrimp, slicing cheese tomatoes and citrus
- Pearling knife: this versatile use knife is just what you need for paring, peeling, trimming and slicing small fruits and vegetables.
- Bread knife: it comes with serrated sharp blade edge produce exceptionally smooth, clean and precise cuts of bread. Avoid squeezing the bread or cake, maintain the shape and taste.
- Steak knife: It comes with a serrated sharp blade that the fine tip handles meat with bone as ease.
- honing steel: Good honing steel is essential for keeping knives sharp and at the ready. With comfortable contoured, non-slip handle and easy to use.
- Please choose soft material made cutting board like wood, polypropylene, plastic…etc. That won't dull sharp knife edges.
- Different types of knives made for their own purpose, use the right type of knife to handle the correct ingredient. Knife’s life and sharpness will last longer.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately. Dry thoroughly before storing it.
- Store knife in a safe place with tip down to protect its edge and prevent injury.